[MPlayer-users] Terminal settings not restored after playing DVB(-T) on Linux

Ilja Sekler ilja_sekler_ at gmx.de
Tue Nov 4 18:14:20 CET 2008

On 04.11.2008 17:48, Mike Mohr wrote:

> I'll try the SVN revisions listed tonight to confirm that the
> breakage happened as Ilja says.

There is possibly just one trap (so it was for me) using timestamps with
svn, because svn seems to expect local time instead of UTC on the
command line.
<http://svn.mplayerhq.hu/mplayer?view=rev&sortby=date&revision=27401>
states that r27401 was checked in at "Sat Aug 2 21:39:29 2008 UTC". My
time zone was +0200 in summer (CEST) and I had to add two hours to UTC
to checkout the desired revision including a matching revision of ffmpeg.

--
Regards

Ilja