[MPlayer-users] subtitle constantly decreasing delay

Imre Péntek pentek.imre at gmail.com
Sat May 31 13:51:59 CEST 2008

Hello,

On my machine (gentoo 2007.0 2.6.24-gentoo-r4, up-to-date) if I watch a movie
with a subtitle, it gets skewed all the time, so I often need to use the "Z"
key during the movie to keep AV and subtitle in sync. As it is not a unique
problem, maybe it's not about the subtitle, maybe about my configuration.
Maybe I'm missing some kernel modules, or mplayer configuration, how can I
find out what's the problem? Thanks for your answers in anticipation.
--
With regards: Imre Péntek
E-Mail: pentek.imre at gmail.com