[MPlayer-users] Best Practices for 2 pass FLV?

toben blalock lists at cntvinc.com
Fri Mar 21 15:54:23 CET 2008

I am looking for some excellent advice for making 2 pass flv files through
mencoder or ffmpegg.

I am going to be making 350 kbps encodings of 400x300 videos with h.264 flv
files and stereo audio from a variety of incoming video clips. Most will be
on the lower side of movements.

Can you point me to some best practice guides besides the generic user
guide? Specific code would also be great.

Thanks!