[MPlayer-users] configure --disable-network fails on make

Krzysztof Duchnowski amidk75 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 15:05:57 CET 2008

Alexander Bokovikov pisze:

>> CFLAGS=i386 ./configure --enable-largefiles --disable-runtime-cpudetection
>> --target=i386-linux

> OK, I've tried to do it. Though my platform is i386-MINGW32, but not linux.
> Nevertheless I'm still getting some lines within configure log, indicating
> that CPU type is still analyzed:

> http://home.bokovikov.com/mplayer/bug/configure-cpu.txt

Yes, I know - I have it this same way.
I've never compiled anything for other CPU and right now I don't have
broadband connection (temporary) to search for solution so I'm guessing
right now.

> So, my question is still in force: how to define hardly minimal target CPU
> config?
> I'd prefer to build it with these options: MMX + MMX2 + SSE

> Could you help with a particular command line for configure?

Try this:

  CFLAGS="-march=pentium3" ./configure --enable-largefiles
--disable-runtime-cpudetection --disable-sse2 --disable-3dnowext
--disable-3dnow --target=i686-MINGW32

compile and check on pIII machine.

--
Krzysztof 'DK75' Duchnowski