[MPlayer-users] MEncoder segmentation fault with yadif and mcdeint

Joel McKee Cooper joel at mckooper.com
Fri Mar 14 20:16:38 CET 2008

I'm having the same trouble as dandjo and eugeni: yadif+mcdeint = segfault.

Here are some more data points:

I'm running Kernel 2.6.24 under Arch (www.archlinux.org)

I do see the problem on my Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU @ 2.66GHz
I do _not_ see the problem on my AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5200+
(same "generic" build from Arch package)

If I rebuild from SVN with --enable-runtime-cpudetection, the problem
still exists on the Intel, things still work fine on the AMD.

If I rebuild from SVN with --disable-mmx --disable-mmxext
--disable-sse, the problem goes away.

-Joel