[MPlayer-users] A question about patented codecs

Jing Min Zhao zhaojingmin at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 02:37:28 CET 2008

JD,

Yes, I agree with you that it must be safe if I just sit there and tell
people to do every step, but it's not a good service it should be. If a
people come ask you for help to install such a system, most likely he sees
this box as a DVD player, not a computer. What I mean is, he won't bother to
do the mysterious steps. I am supposed to do that.

If nobody did the similar thing, like you said, it seems the best way is to
ask a lawyer.

Thanks a lot again,

Jing Min Zhao