[MPlayer-users] animated gif

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Sun Mar 2 10:25:05 CET 2008

On Sun, Mar 02, 2008 at 09:39:15AM +0100, Szabolcs Nagy wrote:
> On 3/1/08, Reimar Döffinger <Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de> wrote:
> > MPlayer works with all kinds of animated gifs I am aware of.
> > Maybe you compiled without gif support? That leaves you with only the
>
> thanks for your reply, now i recompiled mplayer and most of the tried
> gifs worked
>
> recompiled mplayer failed to play these gifs:
> http://xs.to/xs.php?h=xs125&d=08090&f=1203538086603355.gif
> http://xs.to/xs.php?h=xs125&d=08090&f=1203538818672528.gif
> http://xs.to/xs.php?h=xs125&d=08090&f=1203539158051556.gif
> http://xs.to/xs.php?h=xs125&d=08090&f=1203539574048265.gif

What is your problem with these? They play just fine for me (of course,
these are not direct links, but after saving them from the browser they
play exactly like in the browser for me).
Some of them use odd dimensions, so better use -vo x11 or -vo gl, some
XVideo drivers seem to be very broken for this case.

Greetings,
Reimar Döffinger