[MPlayer-users] No audio, without error message, when playing MPEG4 [SOLVED]

Olle Ahnlund y97olle at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 17 19:29:09 CEST 2008

> From: Nicola.Sabbi at poste.it
> To: mplayer-users at mplayerhq.hu
> Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 09:39:48 +0200
> Subject: Re: [MPlayer-users] No audio, without error message,	when playing MPEG4 [SOLVED]
>
> On Monday 16 June 2008 19:58:47 Olle Ahnlund wrote:
>> If I follow Changjin Liu's advise in
>> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.video.mplayer.user/56894/match=
>>live555+sound>>I found if I add this line:>>d_audio->id =
>
> your message is completely screwed and unreadable

Yeah, I can see that now, but I guess I have to blame hotmail's poor formatting (The post looked perfectly good in the composer).
By the way, I guess that you did not even bother to try the link in my post before you decided to comment on it?
(the link is fully functional) In that case, you had seen the solution.

Anyway, here is a new try:
The advise on http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.video.mplayer.user/56894 solved my problem.
Evidently, there is a bug in the mplayer source. Any comments from any of the developers?