[MPlayer-users] Wrong 5.1 channels order with Vorbis

Nicolas George nicolas.george at normalesup.org
Sat Jun 7 13:48:53 CEST 2008

Le nonidi 19 prairial, an CCXVI, Ulion a écrit :
>> It seems I was wrong about ffvorbis: I missed the point where the reordering
>> was done: ffvorbis gives a correct result since revision 26164.
> I thinks it was done by line 178 of libmpcodecs/ad_ffmpeg.c, I added
> it months ago.

Yes, that is exactly the commit I am referring to.

> try out these two patches, apply both of them to see whether it
> resolve the order problem, if it works, I will commit.

These patches are similar to the one I posted about a week ago (the day
after the mail you are replying to), and they work exactly as well for me.
My version, where the reordering occurs slightly later, appears to be 0,6%
faster, but that is negligible.

The renaming of the constant is of course a good thing.

Regards,

--
  Nicolas George