[MPlayer-users] mplayer video suddenly gone

Russell Behne rwbehne1 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 05:49:26 CEST 2008

I've been watching a collection of .avi files I have, and tonight
something happened. When I try to watch any video in mplayer sound
works just fine but the screen is black - no picture.  I tried
whatever other players I have, they either can't play an .avi file or
get the same black screen as in mplayer.
I first noticed the problem last night when I tried to unsuccessfully
watch an .mov video on this page: http://tinyurl.com/6rcs5s in my
browser.
I have no clue what caused this, or how to restore things that got
broken.  Can someone please help?

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Russ.