[MPlayer-users] Any way to get Xv playback without tearing on fglrx?

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Wed Jul 23 07:06:57 CEST 2008

Hello,
On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 02:25:06AM +0400, Vladimir Mosgalin wrote:
> 4) use -vo gl:yuv=2:swapinterval=1:force-pbo:ati-hack

Just a short note: for me, using vo gl with latest ATI always results
in a completely garbled screen after switching back from fullscreen.
I do not have any special options in the xorg config btw., but I will
try some of yours.
I do have a HD4850 though (I still intend to do some GPU computing on
it, but after it now good completely evident that ATI drivers are as
horrible as ever I have some doubts if I actually would _want_ to leave
any calculations to it...)

Greetings,
Reimar Döffinger