[MPlayer-users] (no subject)

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Sun Jul 20 15:14:39 CEST 2008

On Sun, Jul 20, 2008 at 02:03:03PM +0200, Raimund Berger wrote:
> Reimar Döffinger <Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de> writes:
> > On Sun, Jul 20, 2008 at 02:02:52PM +0400, Philippe MONROUX wrote:
> >> De (from) (von) <raimund.berger at gmail.com> :

> >> That is exactly that. I want exclusively this line :
> >> A: 48.5 V:48.5 67.8 A-V:0.0012 ct: 0.091 2502/2502 3% 0% 0.4% 0 0 49%
> >
> > And that line is still called the status line.
>
> That was one part of your statement. The other was "avsync is something
> else", which was either deliberately misunderstanding him or plain
> wrong.
>
> Don't insist on your reply having made sense when it has not. That it
> wasn't even trying to be helpful is obvious anyway.

Before you make such accusations you should really try a bit harder to
try and understand what I meant.
So here is the long version since the short one obviously is not
enough:
> mplayer -msglevel help
[...]
>    avsync     - mplayer.c timer stuff
[...]
>    statusline - playback/encoding status line

So since the poster was not interested in "mplayer.c timer stuff",
"-msglevel all=-1:avsync=5" simply is the wrong argument,
"-msglevel all=-1:statusline=5" is the right one.