[MPlayer-users] Can the bmovl filter be compiled (and used) on windows?

bart.vandeenen at gmail.com bart.vandeenen at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 14:03:48 CEST 2008

Hi all

the bmovl filter works like a charm on Linux, and I was wondering if there's a
way to make it work on Windows; it seems to be excluded from the compile
because there's no posix select() defined for Windows.
Or is there maybe another overlay filter for windows?

Thanks

Bart

I wouldn't even be unhappy if the answer is no. We're transitioning to Linux
clients anyway, and having better functionality on Linux will maybe push
customers into accepting Linux clients.