[MPlayer-users] DVD chapters.

Paul Louden paulthenerd at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 16:42:47 CEST 2008

I'm trying to use mencoder to encode a few chapters from a DVD.
Unfortunately the -chapter command seems to not have any effect for me.
I still get all chapters within the title, independent of what values I
use. lsdvd sees the title as having plenty of chapters. Is there
something specific I should be doing besides 'mencoder dvd://4 -chapter
2-2 -aid 128 (misc format specifications) -o output.avi'? I've tried
both windows and linux binaries of mencoder with the same result.