[MPlayer-users] MPLAYER/ directory attributes -0 hellllo! help!

Ant Lamp ant.lamp at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 20 16:46:14 CET 2008

Hello, when I start MPLAYER it creates this MPLAYER directory with a configu file.   How do I ask the mplayer where to place this directory?  Is it possible to do something like  MPLAYER -locationconfig config.file?  I mean, can I specify where the config file is? :)  also, what about the font file for subtitles... I want to know if I can put it in a custom directory, and tell mplayer where that is,.

so,

1) config file/directory location
2) subtitle font /directory or location

:) ?