[MPlayer-users] Mac OS X Audio 5.1 Channel Output Problems

KURAAKU Deibiddo kuraaku.deibiddo at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 23:25:33 CET 2008

Galen,

I could be wrong with this, but my understanding is that it's not a matter
of MPlayer not detecting it, it's a matter of MPlayer converting it to
2.0by default.  If you want MPlayer to play with 6 channels, you can
add the
following line to your ~/.mplayer/config:

channels=6

I have this in my config on Mac OS X.

m0ri