[MPlayer-users] create fifo file for input command in slave mode

amit bag amit.bangalore07 at yahoo.co.in
Sat Jan 5 11:38:27 CET 2008

HI All ,
          I play the mplayer in slave mode by passing the -slave in command line option . Then if I type pause in console it will pasue again if I type the pause it will play again .But I want to make it programmatically .I fetch a file and play it  simultaneously  .So some time the play  speed is more then the fetch speed so some time mplayer stop before play full file .So when the player reach to the write position it will pause so the it will not exit and after some bites write it again play .To give the pause and play to mplayer through a c program during play how to create a fifo file and write the command to it so that mplayer receive the command and work accordingly .If any one have any suggestion please tell me .
Thanks in advance .

Regards
Amit Kumar Bag