[MPlayer-users] Play 2 audio streams

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Fri Feb 29 12:43:19 CET 2008

Nico Sabbi wrote:

> On Friday 29 February 2008 06:04:36 Huynh Phuoc Tai wrote:
>> Hi, Can MPlayer play 2 elementary audio streams associated with a
>> program of a MPEG-TS stream at the same time?
>
> at any time mplayer can play only one audio stream. No orchestra
> effect, sorry :)

Doesn't this depend on whether or not you have external mixing? I
distinctly seem to recall my brother using (a pre-0.90 version of)
MPlayer and a custom script he wrote to play two MP3 files side-by-side
to check whether they were in fact identical...

--
    The Wanderer

    My usual .sig is on vacation while I adjust to my new computer