[MPlayer-users] Move mouse to disable screensaver

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Thu Feb 28 00:33:28 CET 2008

Dotan Cohen wrote:

> On 27/02/2008, The Wanderer <inverseparadox at comcast.net> wrote:
>>> Thanks. Will this affect my use of the -zoom flag that lets me
>>> run mplayer fullscreen?
>>
>> It shouldn't. Specifying "zoom=1" in the config file should have
>> exactly the same effect as specifying "-zoom" on the command line.
>
> Thanks exactly what I thought. Then why does the screensaver still
> come up when I use the -zoom flag?

Er... because '-zoom' has nothing to do with the screensaver?

The paragraph where I mentioned 'zoom=1' was just pointing out that you
do not need a script for passing options to MPlayer if the options are
always going to be the same. The *rest* of my post was about the
screensaver problem.

--
    The Wanderer

    My usual .sig is on vacation while I adjust to my new computer