[MPlayer-users] Compile mplayer with OSD support

dandjo at gmx.at dandjo at gmx.at
Wed Feb 27 20:48:15 CET 2008

Dear all,

I successfully compiled MPlayer and MEncoder on my Mac OS X 10.5.2 with Xcode 3.0, but it lacks an OSD (white overlay when changing volume or position and so on). I tried to --enable-menu, with no improvement. I attached my config.log for debugging. Here are also my ./configure options. Thanks a lot in advance.

./configure --with-freetype-config=/usr/X11R6/bin/freetype-config --enable-menu

Kind regards,
dandjoh
--
Psst! Geheimtipp: Online Games kostenlos spielen bei den GMX Free Games!
http://games.entertainment.web.de/de/entertainment/games/free