[MPlayer-users] Blank screen on MPlayer-1.0rc2

yh jupiter.hce at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 21:42:30 CET 2008

On 2008-02-24 11:01+0000, Carl Eugen Hoyos wrote:
>Hi!
>
>yh <jupiter.hce <at> gmail.com> writes:
>
>> Anyway, the reason I have to upgrade the MPlayer from RC1 to RC2 is
>> that I could not play a DVD movie, if I specify -fs, it repeats the
>> same content in three columns. If I specify -fs and -vo x11, it fixs
>> the three columns ghost, but the video frame is reduced to a small
>> screen.
>
>Again, you failed to provide full output of mplayer.
>
>So let me guess: ./configure neither enabled gl nor xv, these are usually the
>recommended vo's.
>Please try:
>make distclean
>./configure
>Read configure.log to find out what's missing to autodetect gl and/or xv support.
>Install the missing devel libs and run configure again until gl and/or xv
>support are enabled.
>Compile.
>Enjoy a working fast mplayer.

I'v tried to attach the configure.log file, but could not get through,
could anyone on the list to approve it pass?

From: mplayer-users-bounces at mplayerhq.hu
To: jupiter.hce at gmail.com
Subject: Your message to MPlayer-users awaits moderator approval

Your mail to 'MPlayer-users' with the subject

    Re: [MPlayer-users] Blank screen on MPlayer-1.0rc2

The reason it is being held:

Message body is too big: 136719 bytes with a limit of 80 KB

Either the message will get posted to the list, or you will
receive notification of the moderator's decision.  If you would like
to cancel this posting, please visit the following URL:

+https://lists.mplayerhq.hu/mailman/confirm/mplayer-users/de713f770b8a78c0726849+ddd4ccfdf6908a008f

Thank you.

Jim