[MPlayer-users] Keyboard control of streaming media

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 04:39:31 CET 2008

Do the keyboard controls work the same for streaming media files as
they do for files which are sitting on your hard drive? I've found it
very difficult to use <- and -> on a stream. I know it's not possible
to -> beyond what has been streamed down already, but even <- doesn't
seem to do anything once the stream has been playing for a while. I
have tested that they do work on files sitting on my hard drive, so it
seems to be something to do with stream files (whether they're .rm or
.wmv files).

Regards,
Phill