[MPlayer-users] DVI and annoying blue line

Ismo Tanskanen ismot at telemail.fi
Mon Feb 11 17:11:09 CET 2008

On Sunday 10 February 2008 07:21:16 am Ismo Tanskanen wrote:
>  The "blue line" actually is edge of my desktop or mythfrontend display.
>  So it looks like mplayer is not using full display area for some reason.
>  Any ideas?

What are the dimensions of the display? its aspect ratio? There's
an "aspectratio" configuration option you can set
on /etc/mplayer/mplayer.conf

For example, my desktop is 1280x1024 (native res. of my monitor) so I
have in
there:

monitoraspect=5:4

I don't think this is ACTUAL issue but just make sure you have it right
before
investigating.

HTH,
Jorge

Thanks for answers.

I have checked mplayer.conf etc. I think this is Nvidia problem.
I managed to get past it setting mythfrontend gui size two pixels
smaller than full size. Then right edge does not show when mplayer is
running.

-Kane