[MPlayer-users] Replay halting, jumping, playing and again

Gunnar Waterstraat gunnar.waterstraat at gmx.de
Sun Feb 10 14:26:26 CET 2008

I think I did it (after 3 days)!
I have be deinstalling and purging all my mplayer configuration files
(including rm -r ~/.mplayer). After reinstallation playback seems to be
clean now.
I really have no idea, when this configuration mistake happened but I have
the feeling it is solved. This annoyed me for more than a week now.I'm glad
it is gone.
Thanks for your help.

Cheers, Gunnar
MPlayer is great (I'm also promoting it to my friends - using the big
Redmond brother)