[MPlayer-users] Request for MPLAYER development assistance (this is for money)

Rich Felker dalias at aerifal.cx
Sat Feb 9 09:23:52 CET 2008

On Thu, Feb 07, 2008 at 04:06:24PM -0600, DAVE wrote:
> I would like to apologize to anyone I might have offended, for the
> perception my posting for internal services development is for
> 'minimum wage', etc. I am sorry and it will not happen again.
>
> BTW, if anyone wants to pursue this, please send me your resume.
> The cost for project is $500, and maybe more depending on
> our negotiation and NDA discussions. Sorry for any confusion

If you're talking about NDA along with GPL, I hope you have a good
lawyer writing the NDA. Most of the typical terms in NDA's would mean
infringing copyright yourself or having someone else agree to do so.
That's not to say you can't write GPL-compatible NDA's (e.g. requiring
that all work remain secret until release) but it's treading on
legally treacherous ground unless you have a very good lawyer.
Copy-and-paste legalese WILL NOT WORK.

Rich