[MPlayer-users] WMV9 by MPlayer playback problems ?

alpha alpha at ps.sakura.ne.jp
Sat Dec 20 16:13:01 CET 2008

Hello All.

I make wmv9(wmv3) movie file. And the file is convert to flv by mencoder.
But, the convert file is color shift that grayscale and RGB color.

I think the problem is wmv9(wmv3) convert option "-v_interlace 1".
The option is enable YUV411, may be. The option enable file is
color shift, disable is normal.
What related to YUV420 and YUV411?

How make YUV420 flv from YUV411 wmv9(wmv3)?

I use option is:
mencoder t14-5m.avi -oac mp3lame -srate 44100 -ovc lavc -lavcopts vcodec=flv -of lavf -o t14-5m.swf

---
Best Regards.
Norio Kawanishi.