[MPlayer-users] MPlayer at text console

arimo at iki.fi arimo at iki.fi
Thu Dec 18 07:07:46 CET 2008

Hi

  I use MPlayer  in otherwise purely CLI environment and like to know what
would be the best method to display the graphics when needed.

  Used method should be same for all computer i i use ranging fro 300 MHz
to 3 GHz, both desktop and laptops with PC architecture. Only common thing
with the computer is the use of integrated display adapters. There is no
demand for high-resolution graphics, 640x480 is adequate.

  I have used so far svgalib  and frame buffer but are there other
alternatives i can look for.

  I'm totally blind myself and thus not very familiar with PC graphics.

--
mr. M01510 & guide Loadstone-GPS