[MPlayer-users] Window background issue when mplayer starts in X

Oliver Seitz info at vtnd.de
Sat Aug 30 20:00:12 CEST 2008

Am 30.08.2008, 19:26 Uhr, schrieb RC <cooleyr at gmail.com>:

> On Sat, 30 Aug 2008 10:58:11 +0200 (CEST)
> "Oliver Seitz" <info at vtnd.de> wrote:
>
>> My question is: Who (well... which program) is it that paints the
>> window in grey?
>
> mozplugger no doubt.

Ok. I thought mozplugger was called by firefox to start in turn mplayer,
giving it information about the file (or URL) to play, and coordinates
where to put the picture inside the firefox window. I didn't think it was
mozpluggers job to touch the screen content in any way.

As I'm quite good in programming microcontrollers in assembly language but
really lousy in even reading C code, let go writing, could you give me a
hint where to look for the "guilty" code?

Oli