[MPlayer-users] OSD meter for contrast/hue/brightness/saturation broken

RC cooleyr at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 06:57:20 CEST 2008

On Wed, 13 Aug 2008 12:40:03 -0700 (PDT)
Audio Phile <da_audiophile at yahoo.com> wrote:

>  I can't seem to remember what I had to do to get the OSD meter for
>  contrast/hue/brightness/saturation to display when I use keys 1-8 to
>  control these.

Whether contrast/brightness, etc., can be set depends first on your VO.
With something like vo x11, you can't set them at all.  With others,
like xv, it depends on the features of your video card/drivers.

You can fake it, doing it in software, by adding -vf eq2 to your
command-line.