[MPlayer-users] Problem decoding H.264 DVB-T stream

RUMI Szabolcs rumi_ml at rtfm.hu
Thu Aug 7 19:14:45 CEST 2008

On Sun, 27 Jul 2008 08:31:18 +0200
Nico Sabbi <nicola.sabbi at poste.it> wrote:

> Il giorno sab, 26/07/2008 alle 21.35 -0300, Pedro Haruo Takahashi ha
> scritto:
> > From: Nico Sabbi <nicola.sabbi <at> poste.it>
> >
> > >add PAT and PMT pids. Ho wmany zillion times do I have to write it?? ;(

I'm also affected by this problem as HD DVB-T channels are compressed
with H.264 here. SD ones are MPEG2 so the hack mentioned before would
probably stop those from working.

I have found references to this bug as old as 2006:

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.video.mplayer.user/47563

Is there any hope that this detection gets properly implemented in
the near future?

Thanks,

Sab