[MPlayer-users] svn checkout for a given revision - external objects

Roberto Malinverni roberto.malinverni at dico.coop.it
Wed Aug 6 08:07:22 CEST 2008

I need to checkout a particular svn revision of MPlayer - I know how to do
it, but I realized that the external objects that are fetched and put into
the MPlayer tree are always update at their newest versions.
It is possible when "svn co -r xxxxx" MPlayer to checkout the external
objects revisions that were current when the MPlayer revision was at xxxxx?
Roberto Malinverni

--
Il messaggio e' stato analizzato alla ricerca di virus o
contenuti pericolosi da MailScanner, ed e'