[MPlayer-users] Known incompatibilies with mplayer and 2.6.25 ?

giggz giggzounet at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 16:12:22 CEST 2008

Hi,

I'm new on this list. I'm have a laptop with Debian Sid. I'm using
mplayer offcial debian package. But I compile my kernel, so I don't use
the debian kernel.

Since the 2.6.25 mplayer randomly crashes when I try to play a video.
The tested videos are various : avi,mpeg,mkv...and with my old kernel
(2.6.24.4) I don't have any crash.
So when I try to play a video, mplayer crashes with this error :
 MPlayer crashed by bad usage of CPU/FPU/RAM

are there known incompatibilities with mplayer and 2.6.25 ?

Best regards,
Guillaume