[MPlayer-users] Newbie questions?

Allen Fowler allen.fowler at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 13 06:57:24 CEST 2008

Ken & RC,

> Simpler, more direct questions ("why do I get duplicate frames") are
> much more likely to get a response than vague and general questions
> ("how do I fix everything"), especially when most issues have been
> covered in the HTML Docs, the man page, FAQ, or over and over on the
> list, and available to you by searching the archives.
>
> Mencoder is slightly more appropriate venue for encoding questions, but
> not a major difference.
>
> It would help if you fixed your mailer, or use another one, so replies
> maintain threading.  Not top-posting when replying would also help.

Thank you for your guidance.

In the future, I will refrain from top posting.  Not sure why my messages are breaking threading...  I am using the Yahoo mail interface.  I would imagine that Yahoo would not over look something like that.

I poured over the HTML docs and goggled quite a bit before posting my message... I guess I did not make that clear.

After rephrasing the question, I will repost to the mencoder list.

-- Thank you