[MPlayer-users] SEGV in decode_audio (AAC)

Michael Dilger mike at mikedilger.com
Fri Apr 11 11:16:20 CEST 2008

I'm starting to watch DVB-T in New Zealand (which uses HE-AAC, LATM for
audio)  Most of the time mplayer does quite well, certainly better than
anything else.   But sometimes, especially on TV3, it crashes.   I
dumped a short captured stream that will make it crash consistantly so
that the mplayer gurus can have something to chew on:
http://www.bitfetish.org/crash.ts

I'm using svn revision 26391.    I'm happy to produce backtraces and gdb
output if it can't be reproduced elsewhere, but I tried on two machines
here, and am getting consistent failures..

I just now joined this list to post this, and have no idea if it's
known.  If so, sorry for the repeat.

Mike