[MPlayer-users] DVD with non-VobSub Subtitles wrap around

Itay Duvdevani duvduv at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 21:53:30 CEST 2008

Well, that works, but has its problems.
The OSD uses demuxer_get_current_time, which returns the current
position in seconds - as an int. This precision isn't good enough for
find_sub, which expects its key to be in 100th of a second (this may
drive the subtitles out of sync).

Any thoughts on how to over come this?

The 'fix' is quite dirty. As I'm unfamiliar with the code, I could'nt
find a way to get the demuxer from video_sh, so I simply pass it as an
additional argument to update_subtitles.

On Mon, Apr 7, 2008 at 11:36 PM, Nico Sabbi <Nicola.Sabbi at poste.it> wrote:
> Il Monday 07 April 2008 20:29:26 Itay Duvdevani ha scritto:
>
> > How can I use the stream's pts?
>
>  implementing the necessary code and posting it here in the form
>  of a patch.
>  Please, don't top post here

- duvduv