[MPlayer-users] Audio Sync Problem with New Zealand DVB-T Broadcasts

Russell Treleaven russ at else.net
Sun Apr 6 01:19:25 CEST 2008

I also wish the mplayer project the very bust of luck in making
mplayer/mencoder
the best they can be.
Perfection is very likely unattainable but why not strive for it?
Striving for mediocrity will probably not even yield mediocrity.

One way users can help the project is by providing constructive
criticism.
Each user's and/or developers idea of what is important is bound to
differ.

I just wanted to spread some optimism, I've heard its contagious.

Sincerely,

russ at else.net