[MPlayer-users] Audio Sync Problem with New Zealand DVB-T Broadcasts

Craig Whitmore lennon at orcon.net.nz
Sat Apr 5 11:28:00 CEST 2008

A problem we are having is with New Zealand Commercial DVB-T broadcasts
is the audio is quite out of sync with the Video when playing with
mplayer

If you play the files below with latest SVN you can see the problem.
If you specify -mc 2.0 it makes them in sync but I don't think this
should be needed.

(the files below also have video problems as well but I'll leave that to
another email unless someone wants to comment on it)

files:

ftp://upload.mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/incoming/NZSample1.ts
ftp://upload.mplayerhq.hu.Mplayer/incoming/NZSample2.ts

Thanks
Craig