[MPlayer-users] Building mplayer : optimisation with alsa after ./configure instruction ?

Thibaud Hulin hulin.thibaud at wanadoo.fr
Fri Sep 28 01:52:47 CEST 2007

Hi!
I'm trying to build mplayer from CVS. However, after the traditionnal ./configure, mplayer refuse to use alsa, that works fine with xmms by example. I used the --enable-alsa, but that didn't work.
I note that the optimisation if registered for : native. So, I specified that the target is pentium-mmx.
How can I perform that ? See you the output below...

Thanks for help,
Thibaud.

Config files successfully generated by ./configure --enable-alsa
--enable-gui --disable-tv --target=pentium-mmx --language=fr !

  Install prefix: /usr/local
  Data directory: /usr/local/share/mplayer
  Config direct.: /usr/local/etc/mplayer

  Byte order: little-endian
  Optimizing for: native

  Languages:
    Messages/GUI: fr
    Manual pages: en fr

  Enabled optional drivers:
    Input: ftp libdvdcss(internal) dvdread(internal) dvb network
    Codecs: libavcodec qtx xanim win32 faad2 libmpeg2 liba52 mp3lib
tremor(internal)
    Audio output: oss v4l2 sdl mpegpes(dvb)
    Video output: v4l2 sdl pnm jpeg png mpegpes(dvb) svga xvidix cvidix
opengl dga xv x11 xover dfbmga directfb md5sum tga
    Audio filters:
  Disabled optional drivers:
    Input: dvdnav vstream pvr radio tv-teletext tv-v4l2 tv-v4l1 tv
live555 nemesi cddb cdda vcd smb
    Codecs: x264 xvid libdv libamr_wb libamr_nb real faac musepack
libdca libtheora speex toolame twolame libmad liblzo gif
    Audio output: sun alsa openal jack polyp esd arts ivtv dxr2 nas
    Video output: ivtv dxr3 dxr2 vesa gif89a zr zr2 fbdev caca aa ggi
xmga mga winvidix 3dfx xvmc bl xvr100 tdfx_vid s3fb tdfxfb
    Audio filters: ladspa