[MPlayer-users] Decreased MPEG-4 compression quality from cha nging pixel aspect r atio?

Francois Visagie fvisagie at za.spescom.com
Thu Sep 27 08:28:32 CEST 2007

Thanks for your response, although I still remain convinced that changing
pixel aspect ratio will lead to loss of perceptual quality, something which
MPEG-4 designers seem not to have considered.

Kind regards,
Francois

This e-mail is sent on the Spescom Terms and Conditions
that can be accessed by clicking on this link http://www.spescom.com/email.html