[MPlayer-users] Scripting MPlayer try 2

pnunn pnunn at infoteq.com.au
Sun Sep 23 09:07:10 CEST 2007

OK... I've just discovered that this behaviour is also seen if I run
mplayer -vo x11 -fixed-vo -slave -quiet -fs filename from the command line
and then add another file with loadfile file2.

mplayer also ends when the clip finishes, despite the -quiet command line.

This is getting to be very annoying...

Thanks.

Peter.