[MPlayer-users] RGB24 for DivX or MPEG2

James Ronald james.ronald at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 01:08:59 CEST 2007

On 9/20/07, Carl Eugen Hoyos <cehoyos at ag.or.at> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> James Ronald <james.ronald <at> gmail.com> writes:
>
> > MPlayer 1.0rc1-3.4.6 (C) 2000-2006 MPlayer Team
>
> Please try current svn before reporting problems.
>
> Carl Eugen

Carl,

Thank you for your reply.  I was not reporting a problem with mplayer
but asking for some help with configuration.  I figured that someone
on the list had worked through a similar issue or perhaps (I'm sure)
more knowledgeable about mplayer that may know of some filter scheme
to archive the desired result (DivX or MPEG2 output to an RGB
480x272x24bpp LCD).

I did go ahead and built from subversion (revision 24588).  I
basically ran into the same issue where all it would send to my LCD
(wired RGB24) was BRG24.  I'm looking for a way to force the output to
RGB.

Thanks
Jim