[MPlayer-users] crash in motion_est_mmx.c, backtrace included

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Thu Sep 20 11:43:44 CEST 2007

Hi!

Ariel <asmplayer <at> dsgml.com> writes:

> This is CVS from 2007-09-03.
>
> Command line: -fs -framedrop -softvol -softvol-max 800 -af volume=12 -ao alsa
-channels 6 -ni -vo
> xvmc:queue -vc ffmpeg12mc

(This is definitely not a command line.)

> If there is other information you need let me know.

Does it happen with every MPEG2 sample you have? With some? Only with one sample
- then please upload to incoming.
Does it only happen with -vc ffmpeg12mc or with every -vc for MPEG2? Is queue
necessary to trigger the crash? Or, in other words, could you send the minimal
(shortest) command line that triggers the crash?

> CPU: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.80GHz (Family: 15, Model: 2, Stepping: 9)
> CPUflags:  MMX: 1 MMX2: 1 3DNow: 0 3DNow2: 0 SSE: 1 SSE2: 1
> Compiled for x86 CPU with extensions: MMX MMX2 SSE SSE2

Please don't cut mplayers output (except for repeating lines).

Carl Eugen