[MPlayer-users] cross compile wit enable win32 problem

劉振安 aix at wmlab.csie.ncu.edu.tw
Mon Sep 17 04:05:22 CEST 2007

Hello:
      I have any questions to ask. But I already sent some mails for
you before. I don't
get some response to these problems' informations or solutions. I am very sad.

My problem is about to cross-compile with --enable-win32 problem. I
want to cross compile
to arm platform. But I encounter some questions. The error
informations as follow:

# error message... (start)

cc1: error: invalid option `no-omit-leaf-frame-pointer'
make[1]: *** [ldt_keeper.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/home/aix/MPlayer-1.0rc1/loader'
make: *** [loader/libloader.a] Error 2

# error message... (end)

I don't know what happened to this situation. Can you give me some
suggestions,
informations or solutions?

I look up the mplayer problem subject list, someone says mplayer can't
cross compile to
arm with --eanble-win32(dll) in a article. I think it is impossible to
corss compile to
arm with --enable-win32(dll), it should have other methods to solve(I
think). Base on
this thought, I send this mail, I try to get some informations from
you(mplayer).

My purpose is that I want to use mplayer using win32 dll on arm
platform. Do you feel
possible? I don't know the result. But I need your helps and suggestions.

Regards, thank you for your reading.
by Aix.
(Aix is my name, not IBM employee. I am a student for graduation in Taiwan.)