[MPlayer-users] Video too short, or audio too long before joining

Alexander Roalter alex at roalter.it
Thu Sep 13 18:13:53 CEST 2007

I have a (reencoded, the original I don't have anymore) AVI file, where
I have 1:02:12 of Audio and 1:02:06 of video.

When joining this file with the next file, which is again in perfect
synch, I use avimerge, but with neither -c or no modifier at all the
additional audio is dropped. Is there a way to do this (with mencoder,
instead of avimerge, since its man page only talks about audio too
short, which is not a real issue)

--
cheers,
Alex