[MPlayer-users] Re IYUV fourcc

Francois Visagie fvisagie at za.spescom.com
Thu Sep 13 09:06:12 CEST 2007

Hello Reimar,

When I try uploading a sample I get:
---
K:\>ftp upload.mplayerhq.hu
Connected to upload.mplayerhq.hu.
220 (vsFTPd 2.0.5)
User (upload.mplayerhq.hu:(none)): anonymous
331 Please specify the password.
Password:
230 Login successful.
ftp> cd /Mplayer/incoming
550 Failed to change directory.
ftp> bye
221 Goodbye.

K:\>
---

Do you have any other place convenient I can put it for you? It's about
9.4MB.

Kind regards,
Francois