[MPlayer-users] Scripting MPlayer....

pnunn pnunn at infoteq.com.au
Mon Sep 10 10:15:20 CEST 2007

Folks,

I'm looking for some help setting up a system that needs to just continuously
play video clips in a loop.

I need to be able to start them at boot... and change the playlist if you like
by uploading new files remotely to the system.

I need to know when a new one starts so I can log some information about it.

Can someone give me some clues as to the best way to do this?

Not sure if I should use a play list and just change it from under mplayer, or
run a script that just loops through files in a directory... any input
greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Peter Nunn