[MPlayer-users] How to play .swf and other Flash files using fmpeg or Mplayer

Sreenivas Chowdary sreenivas.pachva at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 12:58:55 CEST 2007

Hi,

Thank you for your info.
How to provide FLV video support to mplayer?

Actually my requirement is i need to play .swf or Flash format files
in mozilla web browser which is DirectFb backend. I could not find any
flash players having DirectFb support.

I am using Mplayer which is having DirectFb backend. I thought if i
can play swf or other flash format files in mplayer then with the help
of mplayer-mozilla-plugins i can play these flash files in mozilla
browser.

If u have any idea how to play flash fles using flash player with
directfb or with mplayer with directfb backend.

Thanks,
Sreenivas