[MPlayer-users] mplayer mingw dvdnav compilation

Henry Garcia defsyn at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 20:45:17 CEST 2007

Seems that aclocal is out of date in mingw. Cygwin's is not that recent; but
it works.

dvdnav checked out from svn will compile as follows with mingw:

(1). Check out the source
      svn co svn://svn.mplayerhq.hu/dvdnav/trunk/libdvdnav

(2). Change into the source directory and use Cygwin to generate a configure
file:
      ./autogen.sh

(3). Run configure, make, and make install as normal from mingw

The only problem I encountered was that I had to use make version 3.79.1 to
compile the source after running ./configure.      make-3.81 gave me errors.