[MPlayer-users] How can I set the cache size and min cache Cache size and min cache fill for mplayer

jerry zhao zhj.zhao at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 17:01:56 CEST 2007

Hello,
First sorry for sending the same email two times.

>*Are you sure? I only use them to receive streamed (audio and) video.
*
Sorry, I use live555 to stream audio and video. Mplayer is used to receive
streamed auido and video.

>*Sorry, you can't play the stream if your network connection is too slow.
*>*(And there is no way to set the buffer if you are using live555)
*
The network is LAN. So the network connection is fast enough. But
there exists jitter. So I want to use the cache in
order to play back the video more smoothly.
 I used the parameter "-cache xx -cache-min xx". But it does't work.

Best regards

Jerry