[MPlayer-users] windows build?

Henry Garcia defsyn at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 23:20:44 CET 2007

> Hey all good news, I tried minGW32-make and it worked! Earlier I was
> using gnu make. So I guess gnu make for minGW has some issues..

try mingw32-make --version at the prompt

Should tell you what version mingw32-make actually is. If you renamed your
make  as the mingw installer suggested, you probably have make-3.81 when you
run make.

Just tried the mingw-3.81 off of sourceforge for mingw, and it bombs in less
than 1 second. Currently 3.79 .1 is still going and going and going and
going building mplayer ............